The other day I received an email from a dear friend with a short quiz, which was created by Charles Schulz, the creator of the Peanuts comic strip. After answering the questions you may find yourself smiling at the end, like I did, as you are gently reminded of who are really important in your life.
Just read through the following questions, you don’t need to actually answer them but just ponder on them. Read straight through the end and you will get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress…
6. Name the last decade’s worth of World Series winners..
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers…
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here’s another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with
the most credentials..
the most money…
or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most!
How to deal with the limitations and restrictions that you experience in a relationship.
When was the last time that you really felt hurt or angry by the criticism of another person? Who cr...
How prejudice makes us judge other people to quickly and how by dropping our prejudices we will bene...